The Cross Africa climb team will attempt to reach the summit of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, as the project finale.
We will set off from the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro on 3 December 2019. Our guides from Kili Top & Safaris will be leading our group out on the 7 day Machame route. We hope to reach Uhuru Peak on Sunday, 8 December 2019.
There are 20 places available on the climb team.
Cost: $2239* per person sharing a tent.
- Accommodation 2 nights at a hotel (night before and after climb)
- All transfers as per itinerary (airport and mountain)
- Park fees, entry, camping, rescue, forest fee, staff fee
- Food during climb
- Camping gear (clients tents, mess tents, tables, chairs, inflatable mattresses, portable chemical toilets, etc.)
- Safety equipment e.g. oxygen cylinder
- Guides, porters and cooks salaries
- Water pump (Katadyne) for water purification
- Government Tax
- VAT 18%
- Travel visa (RSA citizens don’t need visa)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides, porters and cooks
- Drinks while at the hotel
To book your spot on the climb team, or for more info and a detailed itinerary, please contact us. Don’t wait too long – final number of climbers need to be confirmed by 12 August 2019.
*Per person price may change depending on the number of climbers but will not exceed $2500